Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No longer...

We once were dreamers.
Destined to be forever.
Along came something powerful,
We then had a no longer.
I tried to plea with you,
But you were so awful,
Then there was a chance,
And I gave up and said
         Forever was never true.

Your heart grew cold,
Days went by,
We both were alone,
Then months went by,
We had no future to hold.
I became dark,
You... more careless,
We separated far,
And I became fearless.


Bitter memories…
A part of me,
That will be the end of me.
I have foreseen,
How our love will remain misery.
But you once had hope,
And it was too late,
So u had to leave,
And we just changed.
I still keep you close,
Though you might not know,
That I look at the stars,
And sometimes wish we never
        Had part…..





3 comments:

  1. some things are just not made for lifetime..
    it may be too painful but only letting go is the perfect way to find another happiness..don't deprive yourself of the chance to be happy..above all, don't make one person the ONLY source of your happiness..love yourself more, put yourself back to pieces..so when the right one comes, you are whole again to love him..

    great post ady:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wat i was gonna say!! Lol not really:) jk

    Your awesome, wit how you put ur words.
    I love it:)

    Keep writing hun:)

    ReplyDelete