Thursday, April 15, 2010

I TO YOU

I think of you everyday.
And I hope you think of me that way.
I dream of you every single night.
And I hope you think of me once or twice.
I wait for you so that I can see you.
And I hope that you can see me too...
I pray for you so that you wake the next day.
And I give thanks to the almighty when I see a
         smile on your face.
I'll give you my strength when you are most weak,
I'll give you my all even when you're not next to me.
I gaze upon you in hopes you gaze upon me.
When you cry I will make it all better,
When you are lost I will find you.
When you feel stranded I will... no matter...
I stay close but not to close so that you can still breathe.
When you need guidance you can always count on me,
'Cuz I will never.... I just simply WILL......

No comments:

Post a Comment