Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Tried...

I struggled for a very long time because of you.
I tried to ignore the signs and move on because of you.
I tried to hide my tears with a happy smile because of you.
I tried to forget about my future and lost my mind because of you.
I lost myself, not recognizing my own reflection because of you.
I made enemies and lost all my friends because of you.
I gave up on my hopes and dreams because of you.
I no longer saw me for me because of you.
I did some fowl shit because of you.
I fully lost it for a month or two.
I broke down and walked a dark path because of you!
I contemplated the end because of you!
I cried endless nights because of you.
I hid myself for a long time because of you.
I tried to make justice but failed because of you.
I tried to look pass all odds but couldn't because of you.
I tried to make good memories but ended up with bitter ones because of you.
I ran away from everyone and everything I loved because of you.
I tried my hardest to embrace the truth.
And that's when I simply gave up on you...
But I tried....

No comments:

Post a Comment