Saturday, July 10, 2010

That's when I'll stop loving

When hell freezes over,
When the sky is pitch black and blue,
When I no longer am your lover,
That's when I'll stop loving you.
When God calls us home,
To our sweet bitter memories,
When I'm no longer dreaming of Rome,
Free from all this publicity,
When I no longer do for you,
That's when I'll stop loving you.
When I literally cry of pain but with no tears,
When I seek only loneliness; that's one of my fears.
When I am no longer straight forward and confused,
That's when I'll stop loving you.
When I cry and beg my heart to stop,
When I am no longer me,
When I scream and yell 'cuz it hurts a lot,
When I'm farther from us then I'll ever be.
When you only speak lies and no longer the truth.
That's when I'll stop loving you...

1 comment:

  1. In a prior post you implied that "there is only one" life.

    We have more than one life. Each of us have had thousands of past lives and will live infinite lives in the ages to come. For man is an immortal soul, not simply flesh and bones waiting to "die".

    The key to escaping from the pain of having to re-experience earth-life and earth-pain over and over is available to us...but we must Seek the way.

    All Love,

    ~~ g

    ReplyDelete