Friday, October 29, 2010

you are.... (the opposite of this whole thing)

You are the knife to my heart,
The dagger in my soul,
You are the darkness in my shadows,
A nightmare that haunt me so.

You are the pain to my emptiness,
The misery to my loneliness.
You are the abandonment to my heart,
A simple INK to this art.

You are the life I know not,
The character to this undid plot.
You are the times that were lost,
The warmth of the frost.

You are the cracked bricks to my shelter,
The hard knock life that seems forever.
You are the tears to my cries,
The fear and the lies.

You are the future that is no longer,
The glue that puts everything together.
You are the confusion in my thoughts,
The fights that were fought.

You are the whatever to my sentence,
The blocks on my path,
You are the whys to my questions,
A sadness that was never dealt.

You are the poison in my veins,
You are the sickness that I cave.
You are the bitterness that I need,
You are the evil inside me.
You are the opposite of this whole thing,
The muse to my pen and ink...

No comments:

Post a Comment