Saturday, July 2, 2011

Became...

I once believed that everything had a happy ending.
The facts of reality proved me wrong.
I use to be so happy as a child.
Then death became part of me.
My closes loved ones left me.
I was growing up with unanswered questions.
Anger became my best friend,
              fear was beside me.
Laughter became a myth and a smile became a dream.
I lost everything from pride to passion.
My dreams began to fade and i grew stuck in this cruel world.
Hurt became my sister.
Pain became my lover.
My tears became my family.
My heart grew cold inside.
I became dead at one point in my life.
And still I live to understand why.
Nothing was able to touch me nor stop me.
I was then unstoppable.
Family became my foes.
Foes became my best friends.
My friends became strangers.
My eyes became just an illusion.
My past became bitter memories.
Then out of no where he became my HERO....

3 comments:

  1. like superman???

    amidst the bitterness of life, we are still lucky to find few people who makes us realize the other side of our lives = the beautiful sides we missed to see 'coz we are blinded of the intolerable pains.

    we may have different stories to tell..but we have the same unprotected spot that absorbs our sorrows.

    stay grateful despite all these..for you to stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bean... i'm happy u read my post even though it's been awile..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm..as if i have a choice--your blog is in my blog roll remember? hahaha! just kidding!
    ofcourse, i will comment..what's the use of being talkative? haha!

    and hey! Thanks for commenting on my deaf heart too :)

    p/s. (i also have other sites)--just saying! you know you are vewy welcome in my other comment boxes haha! :P

    ReplyDelete