Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's been awhile.

It's been a while since I posted somthing and when I do it's a while more till I post something knew. I just been really busy, but I do have good news. Recently I came upon some very old poems and a lot of them. Reading them over took me back to memory lane. I actually rewrote a lot of them and decided to take a break. A friend of mines asked me one day why I don't just type them up and then I wont have to rewrite them. I love technology  and all and thank god that it's advanced but I'm not technology lazy lol. I rather write my poems, it makes it that much personal. Plus one can always tell what mood you were really in when one reads your poems. I think that's another reason why it's hard for me to keep up with this whole blog thing. Well right now in my time zone it's late so I'll start posting things up when the sun comes up...  

No comments:

Post a Comment