Sunday, August 21, 2011

Something....

What is this sadness that aches in my life,
This feeling is so devastating that it makes me weak,
It won't get solved with me sitting around with tears in my eyes,
Happiness is what I seek.
I just need someone to hold me,
Someone to love me,
Someone who won't lie to me,
And someone who makes me feel special.
As time passes by,
I soon come to realize,
That my dreams and wishes will never come true,
And now I know why I do the things I do.
I soon stop to think if the pain will stay for a life time,
'Cuz I'm wishing you'll be mine.
This pain that I'm feeling is deep in my heart,
Makes me wonder what I did wrong,
I wonder if we could at least start all over,
Knowing you'll just say no; I'll have to remain strong.
This thing I feel burns my soul,
A fear that it'll soon become to old.
To never love again,
Don't think I want to be just friends.
This thing is melting my heart,
When I see you pass by I'm wishing that we never grew apart.
This love I have is only for you,
The guy I ever loved,
It feels so true,
There's only a few words that can express my feelings like
                                  I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi, its nice
    hey dear, if you really in love with, just let him know.
    you will never get, if you don't ask.
    if you ask and still don't get, snatch it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete