Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thinking... lol

Learn to face your fears as much as it's scary you must. It’s the only way one can move on with their life. I had to it. Even though I’m still being haunted from some other fears that are something I’ll have to deal with in do time (fingers crossed). I’ve done a lot in my life good and bad. I’ve shed tears and thought why am I still here, and I’ve come to this conclusion it might sound cheesy so bare with me, lol. I am here to help ppl (duh). Well it is what I like to do. not jus for my pleasures but I believe that if everyone will help someone in need even if it's for advise, a close of water, a flat tire, a need of a simple phone call ect, honestly I believe the world will be much better. But... since ppl give help in expected something in return greed comes into play. They do say god don't like ugly. And even if my god is not your god believe me when I say some way some how it's all the same. You just have to learn and study, but that a different topic. Lol



I’ve helped so many ppl and ppl I don't even know from a can of paint. But I still helped them and stood by them until they where able to help themselves. Now I’m not saying that I’m perfect and I’m some type of angle believe I’m less then an angle. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to help this one person who I knew need my help from all others. She mad not so good choices in life and needed extra help. Don’t get me wrong I’m not judging her or no one. But I feel as if I let this person down. I know I need. I must have not giving her my all but I can truly tell you I need my best and but in my time.


I’m a regular person wit a 9 to 5 gig. I want to reach for the stars and maybe hold the whole galaxy in my hands. I mean isn't that what everyone wants. To live a life where u don't have to budget in order to get what you want, a life with no worries. Well, I know that's what I want and maybe one day I’ll be able to live that way and hopefully be able to more ppl. I wish I can just accept my faith but I refuse too I’m here for a reason and if I am able to help ppl and enjoy that must be my reason. I really don't know yet. maybe one day I’ll reach that point and I’ll be able to write about and your wonder "damn how did she do it, she really did it what she said she was going to do." and I’ll cry out with happiness..."yet I did it finally, all that heard work and ups and downs paid off in the long run." lol I don't know maybe I’m jus dreaming. In that I case I wouldn't want to wake up.


Did u know how crazy I am that I met a complete stranger at a job I had and she was so lost and frustrated that I helped her and stood by her until she accomplished her mission. Lol ha it was really a big mission. She lived in a different state and really didn't know anyone, but I helped her. Lol never will I forget that day. Now we became good friends.


I’m probably loosing u. right? Yeah I thought so. I’m a complicated person to understand that's why... when I write again then maybe you can fully understand why I’m complicated... if u have any questions email me at cmdathe@gmail.com or jus comment which ever makes it easier. Till next time i'm outii... let love last...

2 comments:

  1. hi..u seem 2 b a gud person..
    iv read ur older posts, ur dad must be so proud of u..
    pour ol ur sentiments here..
    kip blogging, m following..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx alot dat means a lot to me... i am a gud person jus misunderstood...

    ReplyDelete